Cotton Sweatshirts cleaning tips:
1. Cotton Sweatshirts Must be washed with cold water, and can not be pulled hard, it is easy to cause deformation of the clothes. Do not use the dryer to dry, naturally dry as well.
2. The main characteristics of cotton clothing is comfortable to wear, breathable, sweat-absorbent, harmless to the human body, cotton dyeing performance is better, and the color of the cotton T-shirt, it will somewhat retreat, the dark color is more obvious.
3. When washing, it should be separated from other clothes, and the soaking time is not too long. The cotton detergent and the solution are evenly adjusted, and then the clothes are soaked, otherwise the clothes will be discolored unevenly.
4. Summer clothes are relatively thin, and the wrinkle resistance of cotton is not very good. When washing, the best water temperature is 30 degrees – 35 degrees, soak for a few minutes, but not too long.
5. Do not wring out after washing, cool in the cool and ventilated place, do not expose to sunlight, so as not to fade.
6. Most cotton T-shirts are single-collar, relatively thin, you should avoid using a brush when washing, do not use force, when the sun is drying, the body and collar are arranged to avoid the external tilt. The neckline of the clothes should not be washed horizontally. Do not wring out after washing and dry directly.
Maintenance of clothing in cotton fabrics:
1. Fold the iron with a medium temperature. When printing and dyed cotton fabrics are ironed, they should be ironed on the reverse side to keep the color bright for a long time.
2. When the dyed clothes are washed, the fading phenomenon often occurs. If the clothes are washed, and then rinsed in the clear water with two glasses of beer, the faded parts can be colored.
3. Pure cotton clothing is easy to absorb moisture. When storing, it should be placed in the closet to avoid moisture and sour gas.
4. Light-colored cotton woven clothing will gradually turn yellow after washing for a long time. You can add detergent in the water, cook for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse with water to restore the original appearance.